Customer Success Manager
Do you want to change the way market research is reported?
Dapresy offers a SaaS platform – DapresyPro – that enables market research professionals to create engaging, interactive online dashboards. The software is specifically designed to handle market research data and provides users with the flexibility and choice in reporting.
Dapresy is one of the leading technology companies serving the market research industry and has sustained a high level of growth over many years. Our staff of 75 are located in multiple locations across Europe, North America and Australia.
Join a company that is changing the way market research data is reported!
As a Customer Success Manager at Dapresy, you will be a part of a team that advises market research agencies on how to use Dapresy Pro to deliver their research results through online dashboards.”
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) at Dapresy, you will be a part of a team that advises market research agencies on utilizing our software to deliver research results to their customers. You will work closely with a number of customers to enable them to get the most from our software, Dapresy Pro, and to share best practices in how to visualize market research data in online dashboards. This is a very challenging and rewarding role that provides huge opportunities for personal growth. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain strong personal relationships with key customer stakeholders. This is mainly done via email, phone and web meetings but it will also include personal visits to the customers’ offices
- Help new customers to successfully use Dapresy Pro by taking them through the onboarding phase
- Provide training to customers and continuously support and drive their adoption of Dapresy Pro
- Keep customers up to date on the latest product functionality and how they can use it
- Provide best practice recommendation on how to use Dapresy Pro efficiently and effectively
- Provide best practice recommendation on how to visualize and report market research data
- Manage license renewals and up-sell opportunities
- Work collaboratively with the other Dapresy teams (business development, services, support, product) to provide a great customer experience
Skills and experience we are looking for
- Experience of the market research industry, ideally in a consultative role
- Experience with market research software such as survey programming software and SPSS
- Understanding of market research data
- Experience of using Dapresy Pro as an administrator
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (IT/statistics/business or another relevant field)
- Excellent communications skills – written and verbally (English)
- Technical skills – We are not looking for a developer, but you need be able to learn and use sophisticated IT software
- Project management skills – you should be structured and methodical even when many things are happening are happening in parallel
What you can expect from us
- Opportunity to work in a growing fast-paced SaaS company
- Opportunity to work with colleagues and customers all over the world
- Opportunity to influence your role and career path through initiatives of your own
- Full time position at one of our offices in Stockholm/Norrköping (Sweden) or London (UK). If you are willing to travel frequently to the main offices, it could be possible to work remotely from some other location