Data Visualization Manager (Sarajevo)
Dapresy is looking for a data visualization manager/support person. The position is located at our office in Sarajevo (Bosnia).
The Data Visualization Manager/support is responsible for delivering complex, multi-faceted client projects in a fast paced, collaborative environment. You will work closely with members of Project Manager, Account Management, IT, Sales, and Operations teams to ensure that Dapresy consistently exceeds customer expectations in delivering projects and solutions.
The support part of the role is to guide customers and internal teams through their challenges with Dapresy Pro. There will be both questions regarding our regular features in the system, but you will also need to help with support questions (best practice) and you will troubleshoot the system to find issues and bugs.
The Ideal Candidate
- You are an extremely organized, process-driven person a who can calmly and quickly adapt to dynamic and fluid environments
- You are a confident, collaborative, and creative problem-solver who leads by example
- You are comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment where everyone is willing to roll-up their sleeves and do work outside of their official role to help get the job done
- You are startup-ready – not looking for a typical 9-5 job, but rather you are looking for a rewarding career with high opportunity for growth
- You are curious and solution driven. You get a kick from solving client challenges
- High social skills and service minded
- Understanding client business, challenges, needs and wants
- Build and manage client relationships
- Build and manage project plans across multiple statements of work
- Ensure that all contractual agreements are met regarding deliverables and timing
- Manage client expectations around defined project scope
- Prepare project status reports and presentations to keep management, customers and others informed of the project status and issues
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Fluent english
- Knowledge in SPSS
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to work with a wide range of personalities
- Knowledge of project management processes, workflow and terminology
- Comfortable working directly with C-suite level stakeholders
- Demonstrated understanding of technology & ability to leverage technology effectively
- Ability to work in a matrixed, cross-functional environment
- Proficiency with Excel, Power Point, project planning tools (Basecamp, etc)
- Good grasp of numbers and finance, ideally with an understanding of SaaS and service pricing models.
- Experience from market research industry is a benefit
- Generous holiday and vacation days
- Fun & flexible office environment
- Possibility to develop within the company