Marketing Manager (Norrköping)
Dapresy is looking for a marketing manager. The position is located at the headquarters in Norrköping (Sweden).
The marketing manager will lead execution & optimization of digital activities, primarily through search, social media & marketing automation. The successful candidate will also take responsibility for traffic reporting and analysis, social media & website optimization and ensure policies such as data protection are adhered to.
• Lead, develop and deliver digital marketing campaigns (SEM, AdWords).
• Create and maintain regular traffic reports for the business.
• Manage SEO capabilities to ensure that our sites are optimized for search engines.
• Manage and develop marketing automation campaigns/ nurturing streams via Pardot.
• Ensure all campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
• Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
• Ensure the appropriate branding and brand messages are used in campaigns.
• Maintain excellence in digital media and future technology market understanding and be an ambassador for digital within the business.
• 2/3 years experience in running & developing digital marketing initiatives. (B2B is a plus)
• Track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns lead to successful product/service launches and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users.
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills (Google Analytics certification is a must).
• Understanding of SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimized for search engines (Google AdWords certification is a plus).
• Experience in marketing automation / email marketing via tools like Marketo or Pardot. (Pardot experience is a plus).
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Antoine Heftler (firstname.lastname@example.org)