Visual Designer (Sarajevo)
We are looking for a creative Visual Designer to join our global team. As part of our team you’ll have the opportunity to apply your talent, creativity and passion in a fast-paced and fun environment, while designing aesthetically pleasing and call-to-action content that captures our brand and engages our audiences. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design and serving our brand’s purpose.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in marketing, branding and design, and experience establishing processes to ensure brand consistency. This role reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Brand identity development, design and production of materials for web and print
- Designing landing pages with the aim of converting everyday website visitors into leads
- Managing and evolving the Dapresy brand
- Working collaboratively with the marketing team and other colleagues to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field
- Proven experience as a Visual Designer or similar role(s)
- Strong understanding of identity design and branding, as well as user experience, user interface, web design, etc.
- Expert level skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch and other design tools
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience
- Exceptional visual messaging and communication skills
- Self-driven and passionate about design
- Well-organized, responsible and dedicated
- Able to work well independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- A permanent and stable employment in a growing company
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced SaaS company, with colleagues and customers from all over the world
- Fun and flexible working environment
- Healthy work-life balance
- Generous holiday and vacation days
- Endless possibilities to develop within the company
- You’re in BiH but not living in Sarajevo? No worries, we’ve got you covered! We offer a relocation bonus and all the support you’d need to start your life in Sarajevo and your career with us.