Speak to an expert
“Killer” Customer Satisfaction Program in 7 Steps
7 Steps to make a killer customer satisfaction program
- Determine your KPI’s
- Brainstorm Key Performance Indicators that will drive your business. How do you want your customer to feel before, during, and after interacting with your brand?
- Simplify your survey
- Create a survey that leaves your customers feeling satisfied that they made their opinions heard.
- Tell a story
- Let the data do the talking. Use highly visual reporting that “speaks” to the non-technical users while providing the technical with deep dive tools.
- Close the loop
- Enable two-way communication between you and the customer. Be informed of pain points before reaching out and track every client touch.
- Automate in real time
- Review your survey results in real time with API connected surveys. Know within minutes if a customer is unhappy.
- Make it competitive
- Rank your business. Let store owners, account managers, or employees see how they are doing against the average, or the best.
- Share success stories
- Show your employees, or the world, how you made that one customers day
Click here to see an example of what your Customer Experience program could look like!